Perspective
SO...who knew I was whole month behind on my blog?! Summer has been very busy...such is life. I've been learning a lot about perspective. Like for example- you could look at this post from the perspective of being EXTREMELY overdue orrrrr you can look at it from the perspective of waiting for something you really (pretend like you really!) wanted. And now you've got it ;)
I have a challenge for you: force yourself to see things in a new perspective. Look at mistakes as lessons learned. Look at a let down as a chance for a new door to open. Look at a heartache as an opportunity to grow. I'm working very hard and making conscious decisions to apply this idea to my life. It's working well...challenging, but rewarding. I recommend it :)
I have a challenge for you: force yourself to see things in a new perspective. Look at mistakes as lessons learned. Look at a let down as a chance for a new door to open. Look at a heartache as an opportunity to grow. I'm working very hard and making conscious decisions to apply this idea to my life. It's working well...challenging, but rewarding. I recommend it :)
Milk Mustache
Crazy Night Sky
I think this one was for me
Hanging out with Chantz
The dog has body spray?
It's really more of an inside joke....
Tortilla Face
Moving Dr. Fuller to Bryan, Tx
Crossing the Mississippi...vacation
Right before she got outfished by my dad
UNO!!
<3 Kayaking
This was a big deal....parasailing
Perdido
Must.Finish.
Breakfast for Dinner
Story Time
Hanging out after Hailee's Bachelorette Party
Hailee's Bridal Luncheon
Congrats Hailee and Joel
Big Apple Adventure
Kipper got to hold the flag
My little class
The girl likes her ice cream
Found out I'm having a niece!!!
Cauliflower Mashed "Potatoes"
We love pool days
Heaven in a mattress topper
Rachel Beth's first trip to the zoo
I can't bake. It's sad.
New Hair
Celebrating at Kona
I got feathered
mmm The Czech Stop. Jak Se Mas?
<3 the downtown lights
Kitties!
All ready to go back to the beach.
Perdido Bound. Too early.
Murphy was so excited to see his sisser!
Fresh Sweet Corn
Fig Pickin'
We thought if we ticked the baby off with the light we could get her moving...
makes my <3 happy
Zach let me wax his back. Ew. We didn't get very far.
Cherry Limeade for the drive home
Pesky bolt.
Yum.
Beautiful Jordan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home