Monday, February 21, 2011

Nana always said...


...if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. 

well, it's not so much that I don't have anything nice to say, I just don't have much to say really. so enjoy the past few days of pictures.
XOXO
 Having an ice cream shake date
For whoever really knows me...you know this is a HUGE deal.
Baby Margeaux's 1st birthday
 Milla's 1str haircut...not thrilled about the cape
SNOW DAY!!!!
It was so cold!!! Two pair of sock and a space heater :)
 Sarah and I at the Ft. Worth Livestock Show and Rodeo
Beautiful Snowy Trees
 Christopher's awesome 5th birthday cake!!
 Superbowl bets are placed!!! I won $50.
 I get so mad when people spell my last name Willis!!!!
Hailee's birthday celebration @ Gloria's. 
 Hot ham sandwich's to keep us warm...I burned them a little.
 Having a good time!
 Milla's learning how to take care of her baby.
 I <3 Papyrus cards.
 She may be gone, but she's still his Valentine.
Valentine's breakfast at work.
 Jac helping me with laundry, cutie pie.
 Seeing a truck bed full of yams at 5:30am makes you do a double take.
 New women's bible study
Joanna and I at a gospel singing in Ft. Worth. 
 The tiniest little can of diet coke I've ever seen ;)
 Katie Jo and I after Ultimate before she heads off to Israel.
Baby Rachel Beth's first time in her jogging stroller



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home