COMING SOON IN THE NEW YEAR!!!
res·o·lu·tion
-noun
a resolve or determination
And that is exactly what this blog will be about…my New Year’s Resolutions for 2011. I have been thinking on these all of November and I’m very excited about the four that I have chosen. To date, I’ve never completed or reached a goal I set in the New Year and I’d like to change that. I’m not much of a blogger; I kind of find it pretentious in a way to think people would or should be interested in reading about my ordinary life. I created the blog to document the progress of these resolutions I’ve made it in an attempt that it will help me stick with them. If there is one thing I learned this past year, it’s that there is no harm, no foul in asking for help. The harm and the foul come from our prideful nature to do it on our own. So please, don’t feel obligated to read it. Enjoy it if you wish…and I hope you do. The first posts are coming soon.
<3 b

1 Comments:
i likey the new blog! i want to follow it but there is no follow button!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home